Superior impression trays are easily cleaned and sterilized!
Trays - order numbers 1000 - 3000 --STAIN RESISTANT NICKEL PLATED BRASS TRAYS
- Disinfecting: Follow the manufacturer's directions using either of the following cold disinfectants. Cetylcide -- Cetylite Industries, NJ 08110, Multicide Plus -- Biotrol International, CO 80027
- Sterilizing: We recommend the following environmentally friendly methods, Dry Heat - Do not use temperatures over 390 degrees Farenheit. Autoclave - Follow the manufacturer's directions using distilled water. Place trays in autoclaving pouches when using chemicals in the autoclave. Do not use temperatures over 390 degrees Farenheit.
Water cooled tubing - order numbers 2700 - 2701
- Follow the manufacturer's directions using any cold disinfectants or cold sterilization solutions.
Stainless steel trays - order numbers 4000 - 5000 -- COMPLETELY WELDED STAINLESS STEEL TRAYS
- Disinfecting: Follow the manufacturer's directions using any cold disinfectants
- Sterilizing: We recommend using environmentally friendly methods such as Dry Heat or Autoclave.
Disposable trays - order numbers 6000 -- RIGID ALUMINUM TRAYS
- Remove excess impression material and use this environmentally friendly procedure - place in aluminum recycling bin.